1.Orientations and Seed Library Tuesday June 3rd 6-7:30pm
2. Marysville Community Garden general meeting June 5th, 6-7pm
3. Next Maintenance day June 11th 5-7pm
4. Garden Workshop June 12th 7-8:30pm
5. Check out our blog www.nbchgmarysville.blogspot.
6. In the news!
1.I will be up at the garden this evening (Tues. June 3rd) doing orientations from 6-7:30pm. I will bring along the seed library so if you want more seeds (we have plenty left!) please stop by and check some out. If you are a new member and have not had an orientation please come up this evening between 6-7pm or contact me to arrange another time.
2.This Thursday from 6-7pm is our Marysville Community Garden general meeting. We will be meeting at the Pharmasave community room again (231 Canada st.) Everyone welcome
3.Our next maintenance day is scheduled for Wednesday June 11th from 5-7pm.
4.Our first in the Garden Workshop is June 12th from 7-8:30pm. I have attached the poster, please feel free to share the event.
5. If you have yet to see our blog go take a look at it: www.nbchgmarysville.blogspot.
com. There are some pictures from last weekends maintenance day. If anyone wants to contribute to the blog please let me know!
6. Check out Marysville Community Garden on CBC. Interview starts around 5:30. http://www.cbc.ca/
We ran out of water this morning. They will be filled up later this evening. Thank you to everyone who let me know. The Community (Market Garden) plot is looking great. Thank you to all who have been weeding it. If you want to continue to work on it we need to work on the edge, laying cardboard and woodchips.
If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to call or email me.